moderated Re: Improved draft saving #update

Bruce Bowman

On Mon, Aug 9, 2021 at 06:05 PM, Mark Fletcher wrote:
If there is an error saving the draft, we now display an error message, with a countdown to when we will try saving again.
Mark -- This seems to have introduced a new (minor) bug. Whenever I hit the Discard button, I get an error message:

There was an error saving the draft. Please reload the page.

Sometimes I get two of these banners.

The draft is indeed discarded, but if I reload the page as requested, the editor comes back up. To exit this "error loop" I have to browse to a different page and come back.

Regards,
Bruce