moderated Re: Returning bug: below messages, banned members' names/profiles are viewable, past (not banned) members' profiles are not viewalbe #bug #misc

this
"(1) if the member is banned, the display name and email address show up below the message"
was a mental typo in summarizing the results and should read "in the message list only", but everyone can see the results in the table and come to their own conclusions.