moderated Re: #bug Messages being truncated #bug

Ann Wild

Mark,

I don't think the problem is fixed.  I just ran into this: We cannot get edits to a message to hold.  For example, when I just tried to fix a sender's last name in a message, the correction would not hold.  Her full name, in fact, had been deleted from the message that was sent in.  Yesterday, a name that was added did not come through when posted.  One time this morning we got the option after saving the edits to "Approve and Unrmoderate Senders."  Although Shai says we should have seen that all along, we have never seen it before.  We are fully moderated; the group is set up that way.  We moderate from the website.  Please help so we can resume posting.

Ann Wild