moderated Re: Add Photos and Add Attachments #suggestion

John Webster

Would like this feature as well

For background - admin wants to be able to remove old photos (worried about storage space) easily so created a photo album for that message topic. I uploaded photos to that album but can't link to them directly which would be nice

Alternatively, if the Email album could be purged of those linked images when a message topic is deleted that would keep my admin happy. I think that suggestion or something similar has been made already

Nerd analysis
I know this isn't trivial. The system uses tiny MCE and would have to create a picker that could navigate a group's photo directory, getting references to the actual file location on aws instead of the photo album url

John