moderated Problem still exists with messages being cut off #bug

Mary Rowse

Problem is not fixed.  Some messages go through all the way and others are cut off mid sentence.  No telling which ones.  A moderator on another list offered the advice below.

Yes, you just have to keep hitting “save” and reopen it and look to see if it saved or got cut off. One thing I’ve been doing is to copy the edited text before hitting save. That way, if I go back to it and find it’s been cut off, I don’t need to do any re-editing but can just paste in the edited text, and hit save again. Usually the second save is the one that takes. Occasionally, it takes 3 tries.

It is time-consuming!