moderated Re: #bug Messages being truncated #bug

On Thu, Aug 5, 2021 at 7:20 PM J_Catlady <j.olivia.catlady@...> wrote:
I can testify that signatures are being truncated in messages, both in original messages and in message edits. It just took me five or six tries to amend the bottom line of a group member's signature, both within an edit of her message and within the auto-sig itself after changing that. It kept losing the last four fifths of the last line. I finally got it to work by adding a blank line after the last one.

I think I've fixed it. Can you try to reproduce it now?

Thanks,
MarkĀ