moderated Re: #bug Messages being truncated #bug

I can testify that signatures are being truncated in messages, both in original messages and in message edits. It just took me five or six tries to amend the bottom line of a group member's signature, both within an edit of her message and within the auto-sig itself after changing that. It kept losing the last four fifths of the last line. I finally got it to work by adding a blank line after the last one.

I just tested this in my test group: changed the third line of an auto-sig, posted a message, and the third line of the auto-sig was nearly gone and what was left of it was gibberish.

My humanity is bound up in yours, for we can only be huma