moderated Re: #bug Messages being truncated #bug

On Thu, Aug 5, 2021 at 07:14 PM, Janet Smith wrote:

Messages sent through email seem to go through (so I am doing that here since my message was rejected on GMF because it was incomplete.)

Messages created through groups.io are being truncated before they are posted. Sometimes just a few words, but enough to be problematic.

I was unaware of this and can't reproduce this. I'd appreciate any additional information you could provide, including pointers to truncated messages in archives, as well as any tips for how to reproduce it.