locked Re: Draft not saved or updated while being edited for a long time #bug

On Wed, Aug 4, 2021 at 05:17 PM, Donald Hellen wrote:
if it's convenient, you can use Windows Notepad, or
Notepad++
We're talking (or at least I'm talking) about group members who just want to post their messages. I'm not gonna get my group members to do any of that. I just tell them don't copy/paste from Word.