locked Re: Draft not saved or updated while being edited for a long time #bug

Marv Waschke

Similar things have happened to me, not necessarily with groups.io. That's why I always compose long emails in a word processor rather than in an email client or web browser, but one fat fingering that I am capable of is inadvertently selecting a large block of text and replacing it with a blank. With just the right combination of clumsiness and inattention, I can to this so fast I don't realize what I've done. A ctrl-z (undo) will restore block if it is still is in the command stack.

I'm not saying this is what happened to Andy, just pointing out a scenario that would look like this one.
Marv