locked Re: Draft not saved or updated while being edited for a long time #bug

Andy

re: "Did you try clicking on "Home" and seeing if it reappeared?"

I thought I answered that already.  Clicking on Home (after the Draft became truncated) did not give me the entire message again.  It gave me only the truncated version.  The same thing happened if I logged out and back in.

In case you misunderstood, the Draft was always there and I could always open it.  It just opened with most of the contents missing.  It appeared to be a very early draft of the message, as if Groups.io saved it only once, very early in my editing session.

Andy