locked Re: Draft not saved or updated while being edited for a long time #bug

Andy

If you mean that clicking Home gets you the most recent Draft, that didn't work for me.  All I got was the first draft, saved hours earlier.

I think what I did to leave the editing window, was go straight to Admin>Activity log, or maybe to Messages.  I rarely ever use the Back button.

Groups.io should give us a way to save the draft of a message that is not ready to be sent yet.  As long as there is the Drafts section, it ought to be made usable.  I'm seeing many problems with Drafts.

Andy