locked Re: Draft not saved or updated while being edited for a long time #bug

I've had this happen, and I posted about it here awhile back, and was advised not to use the "back" button while working on a draft. HOWEVER, I have since discovered that no matter what you do, back button or no back button, if you click on Home the most recent draft does show up in Drafts. At least, usually, for me. I would try that.