moderated Re: Messages sent via email being delayed #misc

Actually, at least one message was lost. It was one that would have required approval, and the pending notice never came through email, nor did the message show up in pending, nor does the sending of it appear in the group activity log. In this message's case, it was no great loss. But just letting you know, in case it matters.