moderated Re: Messages sent via email being delayed #misc

On Mon, Aug 2, 2021 at 8:05 PM J_Catlady <j.olivia.catlady@...> wrote:
I sent a message to my group via email and it has not shown up 20 minutes later. I tried some subsequent test messages via email and they are not showing up, either, although the delay is not (yet) as long yet. They're just not coming through.

At 6pm Pacific Time, I pushed a change to our email pipeline. And then I went out to a lovely dinner with my wife. What I didn't know is that the change was causing repeated crashes, delaying all incoming email. I was not notified of this, unfortunately. I've fixed the crash and email is flowing again. I still need to figure out why I wasn't paged.

No email was lost. Just delayed.

Sorry, and thanks.
MarkĀ