moderated Re: Allow Reply to Group and Reply to Sender buttons to show simultaneously #suggestion

I agree that flip-flopping is not a great idea. But in the case, adding “reply” after “private” would not seem to do much harm. (OTOH, not sure it does much good, either.)

On Aug 2, 2021, at 7:04 AM, Peter Cook <peterscottcook@...> wrote:

I think that at some point, changing something that's already been changed - and that people are now used to - just creates more confusion. I don't think the design is optimal but it seems to work.

Pete