moderated Site updates #changelog

Changes to the site this week:

July 30, 2021:

  • NEW: Testing greylisting some email from non-members to +owner addresses, as a spam mitigation action.
  • INTERNAL: Changed how we handle database images, reducing the load on our servers for tables with lots of images.
  • BUGFIX: In some circumstances, a /posttosub draft was not clickable. Discussion
  • BUGFIX: Links in the member subgroups page were incorrect. Discussion

July 29, 2021:

  • INTERNAL: Tuning rate limiting on the website to protect it from robots and bad actors.

July 28, 2021:

  • INTERNAL: Changed how we handle wiki images, reducing the load on our servers for wiki pages with lots of images.

July 27, 2021:

  • CHANGE: Messages from .ru domains to +owner addresses where the sender is not a member of the group are now dropped.
  • BUGFIX: Mobile member search was not working. Discussion

Take care everyone.