moderated Re: Spam messages from "Aleksandr via group." #misc

On Wed, Jul 28, 2021 at 11:56 AM Lena <Lena@...> wrote:

On my Russian-language group with restricted membership most messages to +owner from prospective members is with .ru domains. I need those messages. It's the first step of subsription instructions on my personal webpage: to email +owner, next step is to email +subscribe. Most prospective members don't understand English and cannot navigate the groups.io website to request subscription via web.

I'm testing to see if greylisting would be a better way to handle this. I'll post again when I have some data.

Thanks,
MarkĀ