moderated Member's subgroup links not working #bug

Andy Wedge

Hi Mark,

when I view a member's record, I see their Groups.io member number after the /member/ part of the URL.  If I then use the Subgroups button to list the subgroups they are members of, hovering my mouse pointer over each of the subgroups listed shows the URL with the main group name although the member number changes. Clicking any of the links just takes you back to the main group member list rather than the going to the member's record in the subgroup as I think it should be doing.

Regards
Andy