moderated Re: Spam messages from "Aleksandr via group." #misc

On Tue, Jul 27, 2021 at 02:45 PM, Mark Fletcher wrote:

we're now dropping all messages sent from non-members with .ru domains
to +owner addresses.
On my Russian-language group with restricted membership most messages to +owner from prospective members is with .ru domains. I need those messages. It's the first step of subsription instructions on my personal webpage: to email +owner, next step is to email +subscribe. Most prospective members don't understand English and cannot navigate the groups.io website to request subscription via web.

Please make this filter optional in Settings. Default drop is okay, but I need a toggle to turn it off.