moderated Re: Unexpected muted topic message in the middle of a topic #bug

Paul Kanevsky

It’s not a screen shot, since the buttons are clickable and text selectable.

Regardless, it doesn’t explain why the content following is a reverse order of the same topic. I can’t see any messages slightly older than 73008, since the next message shown is the first message in the whole thread.

Regards,

    -Paul

On Tue, Jul 27, 2021 at 09:47 PM, Duane wrote:

On Tue, Jul 27, 2021 at 02:16 PM, Paul Kanevsky wrote:
The funny thing is that this is just part of the problem: this is a single screen shot, showing a single topic in the browser.
It looks to me like message 73008 is nothing but a screen shot/copy&paste, so all the Mute, etc. is part of what was sent.  Makes no difference which way it's sorted, that's the contents of that message.