moderated Re: Unexpected muted topic message in the middle of a topic #bug

Andy Wedge

On Tue, Jul 27, 2021 at 08:16 PM, Paul Kanevsky wrote:
The funny thing is that this is just part of the problem: this is a single screen shot, showing a single topic in the browser. For some reason, one message appears as 'muted' (73008), and the next message after that seems to start a completely new listing of the same topic, but in the opposite date order, 20 per page (my default setting is 100 per page). It's a very strange behavior, and I can't tell if message 73008 is real or not, or why it shows up the way it does.
OK - I can see what you are saying with the exception that it's that way regardless of whether I am logged in to Groups.io or not.  It looks like some corruption in message #73008 that is causing the issue. Definitely one for Mark to look at I think.

On Tue, Jul 27, 2021 at 05:02 PM, Paul Kanevsky wrote:
Using browser and web interface (desktop and mobile, Chrome and Safari)
It's the same in the app too.

Andy