moderated Re: Unexpected muted topic message in the middle of a topic #bug

Andy Wedge

On Tue, Jul 27, 2021 at 05:02 PM, Paul Kanevsky wrote:
A few recent messages are muted, as if I muted the topic. Except that I didn't, and only some of the messages are muted this way. (See the second message in the screenshot below):
I am guessing that you think a message is muted in this example as the message sequence numbers are not consecutive.  There is no evidence here that message #73009 exists.   My other observation from the screenshots is that the items per page is set to 100 in the first example but 20 in the second. Can you confirm these views are actually taken from the same account?

Andy