moderated Re: Spam messages from "Aleksandr via group." #misc

Hello,

On Thu, Jul 22, 2021 at 12:21 PM Robert Oshel <robert.oshel@...> wrote:
My co-moderator of the WPCA group and I have been receiving numerous spam messages in Russian from "Aleksandr via group." with email addresses from "info=b2b-utc.ru@groups.io", "info=s2.b2b-utc.ru@groups.io", "info=s9.b2b-utc.ru@groups.io", and similar addresses.  I don't know if anything can be done about this, especially if Aleksandr's addresses are spoofed, but I want to report it.

As a reminder, you can set your subscription so that you only receive emails sent to the +owner address from members of your group.

That said, we're now dropping all messages sent from non-members with .ru domains to +owner addresses.