moderated Re: All sorts of surprises just now #bug

On Sat, Jul 24, 2021 at 1:09 PM Duane <txpigeon@...> wrote:
I had just typed a bug report with details about the Pending Members and Pending Messages having problems, possibly related to drop down boxes.  When I clicked Send, it was immediately sent to a Draft, but most of the information was gone.  I'm hoping there's a problem with the site that is leading to the problems in multiple areas, maybe related to the database connection problem seen a couple of days ago.  If not, I'll post individual reports.

Hmmm. This morning, I updated one of the 5 webservers with some changes to better log/trace database calls (as part of the work to figure out what happened the other day). The changes are supposed to be transparent, but apparently something got screwed up. I've taken that webserver out of rotation and I will need to track down the problem. Please let me know if you see any other gremlins.