locked Re: Special Announcement override #suggestion

On Sat, Jul 24, 2021 at 04:03 PM, Christos Psarras wrote:
Others also suggested doing just that (using the member list way to send the special notice)
I'm sorry, I don't mean to be adamant.
So do that. But if you're going to do that, if you want so badly to be able to reach everyone with a special notice, then why not simply disable no-email.
And now I'm done here. :)