locked Re: Special Announcement override #suggestion

On Sat, Jul 24, 2021 at 03:13 PM, Dan Tucker wrote:
if you don’t want to see our mail, there’s no point in being (not really being a) part of us.
Although I personally have set my group to disable no-email so that I can reliably send special notices, I totally disagree with that as well. Email is not the sina qua non of groups. Many, many people access their groups solely via the web. In no way are those people "not reallly being part of" the group.