locked Re: Special Announcement override #suggestion

I think that violates a member's choice to be no-email. If you're going to do that, I think you need to be up-front and set the group to disable no-email. Otherwise, as a member of the group, I'm tell you, the owner, that I want no email, and you agree to that contract, and then you send me an email anyway.