locked Re: Special Announcement override #suggestion

For what it's worth, I had this suggestion in my local drafts for quite a long time now, and this topic reminded me.

See attached, an additional checkbox in the NewTopic screen, and few lines of code downstream would allow the admin to post to all folks easily and efficiently in a single step, regardless of the NoEmail setting.

The checkbox would only become visible & enabled if the SpecialNotice checkbox is checked, and its default state would be unchecked.

Cheers,
Christos