moderated Re: Menu problem with older computers #bug

On 24 Jul 2021 at 3:47, Steve Hayes wrote:

I can work-around the Your Groups thing by just entering the group URL
directly into the browser, to the browser, and I suppose I could create a
local HTML page with all the relevant addresses, including the admin ones,
which would effectively be my own local menu for groups.io, but it would be nice
if it could be fixed in case there are other users with older computers.
Steve,

It isn't a simple matter of older computers. I have no problems using Opera
36.0.2130.80 with XP, and there has been no change to that just recently.

Jim