moderated Mail blocks #update

Hi All,

About an hour ago, a member of an enterprise group with about 6k members posted a scam message to the group. The group had had no traffic since 2019, before it moved to Groups.io, but had unfortunately been set as an unmoderated group. This caused a flood of angry messages/unsubscribe requests/etc. I pro-actively switched the group to moderated, but by that point, due to lots of extra traffic to email addresses that were not used to seeing it (as well as some spam traps), we're now being blocked by some email service providers, including Comcast, Earthlink and Suddenlink. I am doing what I can to try to get us unblocked. I have also disabled the account of the scammer.

Thanks, Mark