moderated Re: Menu problem with older computers #bug

Hi All,

My guess is that the issue came up when I re-organized the various javascript libraries that the site uses. Previously, the libraries were specified in the HTML as individual files. Now they are all bundled into one file. I did this for a couple reasons. One, it speeds up website loading. It also makes it easier for me to track changes. And, importantly, it's needed for the app.

My guess is that his browser doesn't like something in the bundled javascript file. I don't know what, and I can't reproduce it. Rolling back to the old way is not an option.