moderated Re: Menu problem with older computers #bug

Steve Hayes

On 23 Jul 2021 at 6:22, Bruce Bowman wrote:

On Thu, Jul 22, 2021 at 11:09 PM, Steve Hayes wrote:

But why then do all the other menu items work, and it is just the "Your
Groups" and "Admin" ones that do not?
They don't work because they're pull-down menus. The others are just buttons.
I'm asking if it would be possible to fix them so that they do work. Is there
a rule that says pull-down menus should not work?

They used to work, then they stopped working, ten they worked again for a few
weeks, then they stopped working.

It would be nice if they worked again. so I can moderate and approve posts
etc.
--
Steve Hayes
E-mail: shayes@dunelm.org.uk