moderated Re: Activity log -> Changed email -- What's going on? #bug

On Wed, Jul 21, 2021 at 6:54 AM Andy <AI.egrps+io@...> wrote:
Occasionally I check the Activity logs to see who has changed their email address.  I use the "Actions" drop-down menu choice "Changed email".

Today, when I do that, it seems to work -- but the "Actions" drop-down menu becomes significantly altered.  It doesn't look right.   The "Actions" menu choice becomes narrow, and its only choice is "All actions", and even that doesn't work right.  It seems to do something, but it isn't "All actions".  I'm not sure what it is.

This should be fixed now.