moderated Activity log -> Changed email -- What's going on? #bug

Andy

Occasionally I check the Activity logs to see who has changed their email address.  I use the "Actions" drop-down menu choice "Changed email".

Today, when I do that, it seems to work -- but the "Actions" drop-down menu becomes significantly altered.  It doesn't look right.   The "Actions" menu choice becomes narrow, and its only choice is "All actions", and even that doesn't work right.  It seems to do something, but it isn't "All actions".  I'm not sure what it is.

In other words, it is really messed up!

I did not try many other choices in the Activity logs to see if they also caused this bizarre behavior,  The few I tried seem to still work correctly.

Andy