moderated Re: Annoying text replacement in search fields #bug

Bruce Bowman

On Tue, Jul 20, 2021 at 03:06 PM, Andy wrote:
There are many places in Groups.io where it does not work to clear the contents of boxes or search fields.  If I am viewing the Members list and then Search within it for some text string, and then clear the contents of the Search box, Groups.io automagically re-populates the Search box with my last search string, as if it can't let it go.
This may be necessary in order to be able to subsequently apply a filter to the search hits.

https://beta.groups.io/g/main/message/28987

Regards,
Bruce