moderated Re: Additional Topics nav at bottom of page #suggestion

Duane

On Thu, Jul 15, 2021 at 11:54 AM, Dave Kobersmith wrote:
I often get to the end of all the replies to a message and since I don’t go to all the topics I scroll back up to the top to click on topics to take me to the list
Unless/until it's changed, it may be slightly faster, once you get used to it, to use the "top of page" arrow that shows up at the lower right of any page after you scroll down a few lines.  You can also use the Back button in a browser to take you back to the Topics page and the one you just looked at may be highlighted in some way (In Firefox, it's underlined) so you'll know where you were.