moderated Additional Topics nav at bottom of page #suggestion

Dave Kobersmith

#suggestion

I am a new user of Groups.io. I appreciate the site. One thing that would make it better for me is to have the “topics” button at the bottom like there is at the top of the page. I often get to the end of all the replies to a message and since I don’t go to all the topics I scroll back up to the top to click on topics to take me to the list and decide if that is another topic I want to review. This would make the experience flow a bit nicer for me.

Thanks,

Dave Kobersmith

Church Administrator

Office hours Mondays & Thursdays 9-3; Wednesdays 9-12; & by appt.

Union Church, Berea, Kentucky

Work 859-986-9260 | Home 859-985-0185 | Cell 859-302-0575

www.union-church.org

[Mod note: Added a subject]