moderated Re: Spurious Activity Log entry about Moderator's permissions #bug

Not sure what you mean by "the same message" (is my message being repeated somewhere, or do you mean, the same issue?). I did notice, prior to sending that, that any time  I even went into a Mod's member page or touched it in any way, it was logged as if I'd changed their permissions. That is not happening any more.