moderated Re: Spurious Activity Log entry about Moderator's permissions #bug

Andy Wedge

On Tue, Jul 13, 2021 at 03:19 PM, J_Catlady wrote:
I haven't seen the GMF thread but I mentioned something along these lines recently here:
https://beta.groups.io/g/main/message/29650
That looks like the same message and it's being logged in multiple instances whether the member is a Mod or not.  Christos saw it when approving a pending member and I've seen it when changing a member's display name. It makes no sense.

I'd go so far as to put this is the same category as a previous issue I raised when approving a pending message.

Andy