locked Re: Collapsing of messages

Mark,

There is. The little chain link at the bottom right of each message,
after 'View Original', is a permalink.
D'oh! I had taken it to be some odd decoration of the "View Original" link. Should'a hovered.

I was going to suggest that the message date/time be used as the permalink (I've seen that done before), but having an explicit icon is better. Instead I'll suggest that perhaps it belongs up on the top bar with the other information-about-the-message items (sender & date) rather than in the bottom row with actions (Group Reply, Delete Message and View Original).

-- Shal