moderated Re: #suggestion Let sender or moderator know that a message has been flagged as spam #suggestion

Marc S. Glasser

I'd be fine with an option: default to how nonmember messages are handled now, but set the option and the sender/moderator/both will be notified whenever a message is rejected as spam.

It may be that I'll find myself inundated with such notifications and will then change my mind, but at the moment I'm willing to risk it. On the platform that handled our group previously, I think we got about four spam messages over 17 years.

I understand there are many delicate balancing acts involved in running a system like this. Thanks to everyone for their input.