moderated Re: #suggestion Let sender or moderator know that a message has been flagged as spam #suggestion

Marc S. Glasser

"...you could set your group to moderate, instead of reject, messages from non-member posts."

To the best of my knowledge, the group _is_ set to do just that. I have "Allow Nonmembers to Post" checked, and "All messages are moderated" selected. It's been that way since I set the group up, but still I've had the problem I described. Is there another setting I need to select that I'm somehow not seeing?