moderated Re: Email Delivery - Weekly or monthly options (Daily currently) #suggestion

Not Available

I agree with this, and also very much want the option of a daily digest containing all of that day's messages.  Right now there is the option of a daily summary (containing the subjects but not the message texts), and of a daily digest of up to 12 messages (so if there are 30 messages on a busy day, I get 3 emails when I want ONE email with all 30 messages).  Weekly and monthly summaries sound good too.  Email is an attention sink so it is important to be able to control the frequency of its arrival.  I located this thread by searching whether anyone had already asked for a daily digest, before requesting it myself.