moderated Re: Shorten pending-message notification email, put sender name at the top #suggestion

Yes, the subject line is also problematic, at least on my iPhone. On the laptop, I can see immediately who sent the message from the subject line. But on the phone, all I see is "Message approval needed," which is less than helpful. (See, I avoided hyperbole!!!:-)