moderated Re: Shorten pending-message notification email, put sender name at the top #suggestion

Andy

I wonder if "Approval needed" ought to be first in the subject line.  After all, that is what the email message is telling me.

(Yes I know I'm deviating from what you were asking about.  But when I see the subject line, first and foremost it has to tell me WHAT it's about, and then fill in the details.  For me, the fact that a sender sent a message is immaterial, even the group name is not important, until I know WHY groups.io is telling me this.)

Andy