moderated Re: sluggish groups.io processes, especially editing pending message #misc

Sorry for typos … promise to proof better next time, per guidelines. Or never post from my (damn) phone.:-(

On Jul 6, 2021, at 7:50 AM, J_Catlady via groups.io <j.olivia.catlady@...> wrote:

BTW, it’s nothing the dreaded spinning beach ball. Nothing at all like that. Just the little circular (uncoolored) thing indicating that it’s still processing.

One other fairly consistent place I notice it is in clicking on one of my groups from my overall groups.io page. I’m often editing a significant amount of time for the group to load.

On Jul 6, 2021, at 7:36 AM, Andy <AI.egrps+io@...> wrote:

Forgot to mention - I can't comment on Sophos because not using it here.

Andy