moderated Re: sluggish groups.io processes, especially editing pending message #misc


Andy
 

I wonder if something else is doing this, not groups.io.  I say that because I have never seen a delay when editing an existing message (but I have only rarely edited pending messages to maybe it's unique to just that).

One place where I do see an annoying delay, is when Replying to a message, from the web.  75% of the time, the edit window comes right up; but for the other 25%, I see the Subject line and Format line and the Reply and Discard buttons, but no box below the Format line.  And I wait and wait for it to appear -- which it usually does, if I wait long enough.  IIRC, there is no spinning wheel when this happens.  But this is not consistent either, so maybe it's unrelated to what you're seeing.

Andy

Join main@beta.groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.