moderated Re: sluggish groups.io processes, especially editing pending message #misc

p.s. In case nobody else has noticed this, I wanted to mention that I have Sophos running. After sending the above message, I went into the Sophos control panel and explicitly white-listed groups.io as a website, but that didn't make any difference. It's possible there's something else I need to do in there. If nobody else here notices the sluggishness, I can contact Sophos tech support and ask about this. But I don't notice it with any other sites, including ones that I "do" things on  (like craigslist, for example). Maybe somebody here has some insights, especially vis-a-vis the possibility of Sophos slowing things down, in case it's not happening to anybody else.