moderated Re: Calendar not sending Special Notices #bug

Jim F.

Andy-

Thank you!  That works fine for us (we don't send any other Calendar reminders.)

I really appreciate the help.  Best regards.

-Jim

On Jul 5, 2021, at 4:37 PM, Andy Wedge <andy_wedge@...> wrote:

On Mon, Jul 5, 2021 at 07:07 PM, Jim F. wrote:
I can do to get the automatic Special Notices working again
I've just done a test and can replicate what you say. If you set the Special attribute on the #cal-reminder hashtag the reminder will go out as a special message. You may not want that for all reminders though.  You can moderate the hashtag to make sure the reminders are going out as you wish. Not a fix but perhaps a workaround in the short term.

Andy